Parsons Xtreme Golf has officially announced its very impressive 2016 PXG tour staff lineup. Click below for more.
“By enabling PXG’s engineers to work without limitations of any kind we were able to achieve an unheard of level of performance,” said PXG founder Bob Parsons. “Now we’ve signed some of the best talent in the game to put our equipment in play because, at the end of the day, it’s all about performance – and PXG clubs really perform.”
PXG clubs will be put in play this 2016 season by some of the best talent on the PGA, LPGA and Champions Tours.
2016 PXG Tour staff include:
- Zach Johnson, 12x PGA TOUR Winner
- Billy Horschel, 3x PGA TOUR Winner
- Chris Kirk, 4x PGA TOUR Winner
- James Hahn, PGA TOUR Winner
- Charles Howell III, 2x PGA TOUR Winner
- Cristie Kerr, 18 Career Wins
- Alison Lee, Rookie Year Solheim Cup Champion
- Gerina Piller, 22 Career Top 10 Finishes
The new players bring some serious Tour cred and will join current PXG tour staff Ryan Moore, Rocco Mediate, Beatriz Recari and Sadena Parks.
— Secret Tour Pro (@secrettourpro) January 4, 2016
The strategy in signing the 12 golfers focused on several critical factors, but most important each player’s enthusiasm for the PXG brand.
“We like players who like us – it’s that simple” Parsons shared. “Having some of the best golfers in the world want to play our clubs in competition is absolute validation that we’ve done something incredibly special.”