Distinguished by its bold blue crown with iconic Volt color in the Compression Channel, the Nike Vapor Fly Driver has three key technologies that add up to fast ball speed, high trajectory and less spin: Flightweight Crown, HyperFlight Face and Compression Channel.
- Flightweight Crown features a 30 percent reduction in crown weight versus last year’s model, resulting in a lower center of gravity and higher MOI for higher launch, less spin and more forgiveness.
- New HyperFlight face is thinned out around the perimeter to produce extreme ball speed across the entire face for better performance on off-center hits.
- Re-engineered Compression Channel enables a springboard effect to amplify performance on mis-hits.
- FlyBeam Reinforced Covert Cavity Back dramatically stiffens the chassis while redistributing weight to the heel and toe for maximum impact efficiency, tuned acoustics and forgiveness.
- FlexLoft 2.0 technology gives the golf athlete the functionality of five lofts at three face angles for a total of 15 different settings and optimal flight, more distance as well as enhanced workability.