The Nike Vapor Fly Pro Driver utilizes a familiar 460cc pear shape head to create a strong trajectory with low spin but, on the inside, the club has been finely tuned to help athletes such as Rory McIlroy perform at the highest level. Click below for more.
- Flightweight Crown features a 30 percent reduction in crown weight versus last year’s model, resulting in a lower center of gravity and higher MOI for higher launch, less spin and more forgiveness.
- New HyperFlight face is thinned out around the perimeter to produce extreme ball speed across the entire face for better performance on off-center hits.
- Re-engineered Compression Channel enables springboard effect to amplify performance on mis-hits.
- FlyBeam Reinforced Covert Cavity Back dramatically stiffens the chassis while redistributing weight to the heel and toe for maximum impact efficiency, tuned acoustics and forgiveness.
- FlexLoft 2.0 technology gives the athlete the functionality of five lofts at three face angles for a total of 15 different settings and optimal flight, more distance as well as enhanced workability.