Dustin Johnson closed out the field at Oakmont to win the 116th U.S. Open Championship and capture his first career Major title. Click below for more.
- M1 Driver / 10.5* / Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2.0 Tour Spec 661X / 45.75″ / D4 swingweight
- M1 Fairway / 17* / Aldila RIP Alpha 90X
- UDI (#2) / Project X HZRDUS Black 105X
- Tour Preferred MB (’14) 3-PW / True Temper DG Tour Issue X100
- Tour Preferred EF Satin Chrome Wedges (52 & 60 degrees) / KBS Tour 130X Black Nickel
- Tour Preferred X (’14) Golf Ball (#1: in aspiration of one-putting every hole)
Via Twitter and TaylorMade