The player exclusive run of custom Yeezy Boost cleats by adidas and Kanye West have got me thinking about Adidas Yeezy Boost Golf. Click below for more.
Exhibit 1 – Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller’s custom Yeezy Boost 750 cleats
— Von Miller (@Millerlite40) September 8, 2016
Exhibit 2 – Houston Texans wideout DeAndre Hopkins’ custom Yeezy Boost 350 cleats
— Deandre Hopkins (@Nukdabomb) September 9, 2016
So why adidas Yeezy Boost Golf?
- Driving golf culture forward – We got Jordan’s for golf, but Yeezys jumped over jumpman
- Better equipped for golf – Primeknit and Boost-cushioning are already available in the TOUR360 Prime Boost, though the all-rubber outsole might need to be tweaked to enhance traction at least you keep the BOOST!
- We out here – This is an iconic sneaker that works on and off the golf course
Who could pull of the Yeezy Boost Golf?
- Jason Day – aka Mr. World’s Greatest – Do you need anymore swag than that? Oh wait.. looks like JDay is headed to rep the swoosh.
- DJ – Fits lux lifestyle to the fullest
- Gets a little iffy from here…
My, oh my, that player exclusive situation escalated quickly.. adidas and Ye have announced a public release of the Yeezy Cleat is coming soon.
Introducing the YEEZY 350 and 750 CLEAT by Kanye West. Coming Soon. pic.twitter.com/PfF1W6xUZf
— adidas Originals (@adidasoriginals) September 13, 2016
Via Twitter and HYPEBEAST