Check out the rest of the PXG goodness coming soon to a club fitter near you. Click below for more.
PXG 0811 DRIVER
Adjustability done like never before.
The PXG 0811 driver’s one-of-a-kind adjustable Zoned Weighting System features 16 interchangeable screws on the sole of the driver, enabling players of all swing speeds to optimize their trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
The platinum-colored screws are made from high density tungsten material. The black screws are made from low density titanium material. The heavier tungsten weights provide a significant amount of moveable mass in the club head, which is easily adjusted to optimize launch, spin and direction.
The PXG Zoned Weighting System keeps the mass distributed as a series of weights to increase the MOI and forgiveness. Players will benefit from the flexibility of adjustable mass, while maintaining an extremely high level of forgiveness.
PXG’s unique weighting system also makes it easier to adjust the total weight of the 0811 driver head. Our research has proven that fine tuning the head weight and corresponding swing weight is a very important, yet highly underutilized, fitting attribute to optimize performance.
The adjustable hosel also provides +/- 1.5 degrees of loft adjustment range in .75 degree increments.
Available Lofts: 9° and 10.5°
PXG 0341 FAIRWAY WOODS
Similar to the PXG 0811 driver, the PXG 0341 fairway woods also feature the adjustable Zoned Weighting System. Eleven strategically placed interchangeable screws on the sole allow players to optimize trajectory to achieve both maximum distance and accuracy.
Like the PXG 0811 driver, platinum-colored screws are made from heavy 17.0 g/cm3 density tungsten material and black screws are made from light 4.4 g/cm3 density titanium material.
The heavier tungsten weights provide a lower center of gravity (CG) for consistent high launch off the club face.
The PXG 0341 fairway woods adjustable hosel also provides +/- 1.5 degrees of loft adjustment range in .75 degree increments.
Available Lofts: 15° (3 wood), 18° (5 wood) and 21° (7 wood)
PXG 0317 HYBRIDS
The PXG 0317 hybrid feature seven interchangeable screws on the back of the sole.
Heavy tungsten weighting in the sole creates low back CG for consistent high launch off the club face.
The PXG 0317 hybrid’s adjustable hosel also provides +/- 1.5 degrees of loft adjustment range in .75 degree increments.
Available Lofts: 17°, 19°, 22°, 25° and 28°
PXG’s family of putters have been designed to match a person’s putter style preference with their putting stroke — strong arc, slight arc or straight. Whether you prefer a blade or mallet, heavy or light, toe versus face-balanced, PXG has a putter that is right for you.
Milled from aircraft-grade alloys, PXG putters feature adjustable weighting elements in both lighter titanium and heavier tungsten, so you can adjust the head weight to match your putting style. Thus, if you have a tendency to push or pull putts, you can add or subtract weighting to aid your stroke.
The adjustable weights on all PXG putters also serve as easy alignment aids to help build confidence while standing over putts.
- Dagger — An “old school”, no offset toe-down blade design perfect for someone with a strong arc putting style
- Brandon — A modern blade putter with a plumber’s neck hosel, ideal for someone with a slight arc putting style
- P-51 — A center-shafted larger blade putter that delivers high MOI through perimeter weighting. This face-balanced putter suits a player who keeps his or her eyes directly above the ball and takes the club straight back and straight through
- Mustang — A heel-shafted, face-balanced blade putter with a double-bend shaft
- Drone and Drone C — Mallet-style putters that are precision-milled from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, the Drone is heel-shafted with a double-bend shaft while the Drone C is center shafted. The lightweight aluminum body and adjustable weighting elements produce a solid and stable stroke