Earlier this week adidas Golf announced the release of the next generation TOUR360 BOOST. Click below for more.
Iterating on 10 years of innovation, TOUR360 BOOST incorporates the latest footwear technologies, including full-length BOOST cushioning, an improved 360WRAP, and a dual-density 10-cleat puremotion TPU outsole to deliver technological advancements to the franchise.
“TOUR 360 broke ground when it hit the market in 2005. Our challenge in creating the next generation was living up to the TOUR360 name. We took everything we’ve learned in the last 10 years including visual cues from prior models while utilizing materials and construction innovation to take the TOUR360 to the next level. It’s a culmination of years of technology, testing, insights and athletic feedback.” Masun Denison, Director of Footwear, adidas Golf
Key Features of TOUR360 BOOST
- Full-length BOOST cushioning in the forefoot and heel for maximum comfort
- Re-engineered, lighter and more flexible 360WRAP saddle to allow for greater adjustability and adaptability
- For the first time, the 360WRAP combines with a full-length outsole, made possible by a new TORSION TUNNEL technology that provides independent flexibility and control between the heel and the forefoot with the added benefit of enhanced arch support and traction
- Advanced dual-density 10-cleat outsole features a harder perimeter TPU to house strategically-placed CenTraXion and thintech cleats and enhance lateral stability
- Softer thinner interior TPU allows for BOOST expansion
- New heel shape, inspired by adidas training and running categories, features an s-curve which follows and adapts to the natural contour of the foot for improved fit
- Improved lining material reduces friction, moisture and heat
- Built on a Tour Performance Last for improved fit and comfort in the forefoot
- Upper is made of premium leather and features climaproof technology for a rich look, a soft and comfortable feel, and lasting protection and durability.
Available January 8, 2016, the TOUR360 BOOST will be offered in six colorways and in medium or wide widths in the US at an MSRP of $200USD.
TOUR360 BOOST – CoreBlack/CoreBlack/GoldMetallic
Looking for the BOA BOOST?
TOUR360 BOA BOOST, will be available February 1, 2016 in three colorways at an MSRP of $230USD – TOUR360 BOA BOOST will feature a BOA Closure System, an incremental pull and push structure located on the top center tongue. The BOA–integrated 360LOOP connected to the 360WRAP enables fast and easy micro-adjustability for a customizable and comfortable fit.
TOUR360 BOA BOOST – Coreblack/White/Coreblack
TOUR360 BOA BOOST – White/CoreBlack/PowerRed
TOUR360 BOOST – White/Coreblack/Coreblack