It is definitely a great promo: Fancy.com & BirdieBox put together a collabo just in time for Father’s Day. The Bubba Box a.k.a. the Father’s Day Edition is specially curated by the two-time Masters Champ and contains some of his favorite things.
The Bubba Box comes in two flavors, both the “silver box” (packed with over $130 worth of goodies) and the “gold box” (featuring over $260 worth of goodies) are great values. Just be aware that when shipping to Canada you’ll be subject to standard UPS duties and fees on delivery..
Onto the good stuff – So I decided to go with the Gold Box, there is a ton of value to be had in the Silver Box, but I was really intrigued with getting my hands on a bonus one-month subscription to BirdieBox to check out the
limited edition custom curated experience.
So, this is what I got….
A nice little note from Bubba Watson detailing the why’s behind everything included in the box, along with some details on how proceeds will be donated to The Bubba Watson Foundation. The foundation is focused on helping and inspiring children, young adults, and those associated with the U.S. Military.
Next, we move onto the included goodies…
1. Limited Edition Little Bubba headcover inspired by the “Golf Boys – Oh, Oh, Oh” video – This is a really nice quality piece from Daphne HeadCovers and I’ve wanted to add one of these to my stable of collectible covers ever since I saw this in Bubba’s bag.
2. Oakley Greene golf polo featuring some flashy colorblocking and O Hydrolix technology that will help keep things dry and comfortable on the golf course. Bubba will be sporting the same golf polo during the 2014 U.S. Open at Pinehurst.
3. Signature PING Bubba Watson Visor. This is a defining piece of classic Bubba Watson gear. Enough said.
4. Kentwool socks – There isn’t a better golf sock out in the market, as these are a staple in my sock drawer, I’m very happy to add another pair to the collection.
5. Titleist Pro V1 – It’s simply the #1 ball in the game. Great all around performer that delivers exceptional distance, consistent flight, soft feel, control and durability.
6. Special Bonus – A one-month subscription to BirdieBox, a custom curated box of PREMIUM golf, lifestyle, and nutritional products.
Even though I knew what to expect when ordering, I really like how this BirdieBox got put together. If the quality is indicative of what I can expect from upcoming boxes, I’ll be pretty happy with continuing with a monthly subscription.
My only worries at the moment, will the future custom curated experience be better, equivalent or worse? and how customized will the future offerings be?
There’s only one way to find out, so I’ll check back in next month with an update and another unboxing. In the meantime, if you’ve been sitting on the fence.. it’s not too late. If you order by June 11 you can still get guaranteed expedited shipping by Father’s Day.